These Business Conditions are regulated in accordance with the Civil Code of Act. č. 40/1964 Zb. mutual rights and obligations between the company:
with registered office at Súľovská 5806/9 Košice – mestská časť Západ 040 11,
IČO 52 306 216
entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice, Section Sro, File no. 45955/V,
A restaurant operator called Dokelu
(Hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”)
(hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”)
arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract between the Seller and the Buyer, the subject of which is the Seller’s goods (hereinafter referred to as the “Goods”) (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”) and which is concluded through its online store located at www. dokelu.sk (hereinafter referred to as “Dokelu”) in connection with the Goods offered here.
(Hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”)
I. Introductory provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Agreement. The Contract and the Business Conditions are drawn up in the Slovak language. The contract can be concluded in the Slovak language. Wherever reference is made to the rights and obligations under the contract, this means the rights and obligations under the contract, including these Terms and Conditions.
2. By concluding the contract, the Buyer declares that he has read, understood, agrees with their wording and will abide by the current wording of these Business Terms and Conditions at each individual conclusion of the contract.
3. The current wording of these Business Conditions is freely accessible on the Seller’s website and everyone is allowed to view and archive them.
II. Orders, conclusion of the contract, payment conditions and delivery of the Goods
1. The Dokelu website contains information about the Goods and its properties, its prices and costs associated with the delivery and packaging of the Goods during delivery within a part of the city of Košice or its personal collection at the Seller’s place of operation. Prices include value added tax and all related fees. The prices remain valid as long as they are displayed on the Dokel website. This provision does not limit the Seller’s ability to enter into the Contract under individually agreed conditions. Any discounts on the price of the Goods provided by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined with each other.
2. Adjustment of the composition of the Goods according to the requirements of the Buyer is possible on the basis of an individual agreement. Modification of the Goods is possible only if the performance of the given modification is technologically possible. If the Seller does not warn the Buyer about the impossibility of meeting his requirement to modify the composition of the product, it is assumed that the change is possible.
3. The buyer agrees to the use of means of communication at a distance when concluding the contract. The costs incurred by the Buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls, etc.) shall be borne by the Buyer himself.
4. The Buyer shall place an order for the Goods without any login, after filling in the necessary data. Orders can only be placed during the business hours listed before 1 p.m. Orders placed outside of business hours will be placed during the business hours following the moment of placing the order. The buyer puts the individual items of the Goods in the selected quantity into a virtual shopping cart. The inserted goods can be removed from the cart. After selecting the Goods and filling in the required data, the Buyer clicks on “ORDER”. The buyer has the opportunity to check and, if necessary, change the data specified in the order. The Buyer will guide Dokel’s environment through the entire order submission process. The Buyer sends the order to the Seller by clicking on the “ORDER” button. The Seller will confirm to the Buyer the acceptance of the order by e-mail. The Contract is concluded at the time of sending the order, except in situations where the Seller informs the Buyer immediately after sending the order that the stocks of the ordered Goods have been exhausted or that the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods for other reasons.
5. The order can also be placed by phone at 0917 925 854. Based on the completed telephone order of the Buyer, the Seller will perform its verification and confirmation orally in a telephone with the Buyer.
6. The Buyer declares that the data stated in the order or otherwise provided to the Seller are true and correct. The Seller is not liable for any damage or complications caused by reporting incorrect or false information to the Buyer. The Buyer is liable to the Seller for the damage caused to him by reporting incorrect or false personal data.
7. The Seller is entitled, depending on the nature of the order, to request the Buyer for additional telephone or written confirmation of the order.
8. The Seller may request an advance or other similar payment from the Buyer.
9. When placing an order, the Buyer may choose from the following methods of payment of the purchase price of the Goods and other costs:
1. cashless payment at the Seller’s facilities via a payment card accepted by the Seller,
2. meal vouchers accepted by the Seller,
3. electronic payment.
Together with the payment of the purchase price, the Buyer is also obliged to pay the costs of packaging and delivery of the Goods in accordance with the contract.
10. The Seller is entitled to demand payment of the full purchase price and other costs before sending the goods to the Buyer.
11. After payment of the purchase price and other costs, the Seller shall issue to the Buyer a tax document on the payments made, which he will send to the Buyer by e-mail or, in the case of payment at the time of personal collection or payment of delivery, hand over it to the Buyer.
14. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof in the event of serious circumstances preventing the production or delivery of the ordered goods to the Buyer. In the event that this situation occurs, the Seller will contact the Buyer to agree on further action. In the event that the Buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, the relevant amount will be transferred back to his account within 15 calendar days. The Seller reserves the right to suspend delivery orders due to the exhausted capacity of the delivery service, or in other circumstances that lead to this procedure of the Seller.
III. Withdrawal from the contract and complaints
1. Vzhľadom na povahu Tovar nemá Kupujúci v súlade s Občianskym zákonníkom právo od zmluvy odstúpiť bez udania dôvodu a Predávajúci neposkytuje na Tovar záručnú dobu.
2. If the received Goods have defects (especially it is not complete, its quantity, measure, weight or quality does not correspond to other legal, contractual or even pre-contractual parameters), these are defects of the Goods for which the seller is responsible.
3. If the Goods have defects, it is possible to claim it. The Buyer must file a complaint within 30 minutes of receiving it. The claimed goods must contain at least 75% of their original volume.
4. In the case of a complaint, the Buyer is obliged to state the reasons for the complaint.
5. The complaint is resolved as soon as possible, taking into account the circumstances of the complaint. In more complex cases within 3 working days from the receipt of the claimed goods by the Seller. In the case of a complaint, the Buyer is informed of the procedure for resolving the complaint.
IV. Privacy and business notifications
1. The protection of personal data of the Buyer, who is a natural person, is ensured in accordance with Act no. 101/2000 Zb. On the protection of personal data, as amended.
2. The buyer agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name, surname, residential address, registered office, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account. The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller, for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations under the contract and for the purposes of sending information and commercial purposes. The Buyer agrees to the sending of information related to the Seller’s services to the Buyer’s electronic address specified in the order at Dokel and further agrees to the sending of the Seller’s business notices to this address.
3. Personal data shall be processed for a limited period of time, in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner. By processing personal data, the seller as an administrator may entrust a third party as a processor. Apart from the persons transporting the Goods, the Buyer’s personal data will not be provided to third parties without the Buyer’s consent.
4. The buyer is obliged to state his personal data correctly and truthfully. The buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data. The Buyer further declares that he has been informed that the consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked in relation to the Seller by written notice delivered to the Seller’s email address.
5. In the event that the Buyer considers that the Seller or the processor is processing his personal data in violation of the protection of the Buyer’s private and personal life or in violation of the law, he may ask the Seller for an explanation and request that it eliminate the defective condition.
6. If the Buyer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information. The seller has the right to demand an appropriate payment for the information provided in accordance with the previous sentence, not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
V. Final provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions supersede all other oral and written statements and agreements between the Seller and the Buyer regarding the Agreement, with the exception of the Agreement itself, whose agreements take precedence over these Terms and Conditions.
2. The wording of the Business Conditions may be unilaterally amended by the seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the validity of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
3. After its conclusion, the Contract is imposed by the Seller for the purpose of its successful fulfillment, however, the Seller does not undertake to allow the Buyer repeated access to the concluded Contract.
4. The Buyer may address his complaints directly to the Seller or to the relevant supervisory or state supervisory authority.
5. The Slovak general courts have jurisdiction to hear disputes between the Buyer and the Seller.
6. If the relationship related to the use of Dokel or the legal relationship established by the Agreement contains an international (foreign) element, the parties agree that the relationship is governed by the law of the Slovak Republic. This does not affect the consumer’s rights under generally binding legislation.
7. If any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, such invalid provisions shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the other provisions.
8. These Business Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 08.02.2019
In Košice on March 8, 2019